Facts About Ugly Feet – You Aren’t Alone!
Think you’re alone when it comes to having foot issues? Hating your feet? Wishing you had prettier toes, nicer toenails, zero calluses?
Well, here are some things you need to know about feet.
- 75% of Americans will experience foot problems during their lifetime.
- 20-30% of people have a second toe longer than their first
- 9 out of 10 women wear shoes that are too small for their feet
- 65 out of 1000 people get corns or calluses on their feet
- 5% of the US population has a fungal infection every year
- The average adult takes 4000 – 6000 steps per day
- Over 2 millioin Americans seek treatment for plantar fasciitis each year
60 Million Visits to Podiatrists Each Year
5% of the US population suffers from foot infections including athlete’s foot, other fungal infections, and warts
5% of the US population suffers from ingrown toenails or other toenail problems
5% of the US population suffers from corns or calluses
6% of the US population suffers from foot injuries, flat feet or fallen arches
Check our out ugly feet facts sheet and be reassured that you are not alone!